Welcome, visitor! [ Login

Escort Bayan182.00

OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and videos on its platform later this year in a major U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000

  • Street: Schipperplein 98
  • City: Almere
  • State: Florida
  • Country: Netherlands
  • Zip/Postal Code: 1315 Sb
  • Listed: 7 Eylül 2021 18:30
  • Expires: This ad has expired

Description

OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and Porn Sex – https://www.enjoycelebrity.com/ videos on its platform later this year in a major Foto Porno – https://www.enjoycelebrity.com/ U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000.The online subscription service had said last Thursday that new rules coming into effect in October would prohibit ‘any content containing sexually explicit conduct’, Foto Porno – https://www.urbanedjournal.org/ although non-sexual nudity would still be permitted.But in a surprise move today, Video Porno – https://www.worldwewant2030.org/ the London-based company reversed the decision hours after chief executive Tim Stokely claimed the change was prompted by ‘unfair’ banks who were concerned about ‘reputational risk’. He named three banks – Metro Bank, JPMorgan Chase and Bank of New York Mellon – but none would comment today.Some Twitter users speculated that the whole thing had been a huge publicity stunt, Foto Porno – https://www.enjoycelebrity.com/ but OnlyFans insisted that it had ‘suspended’ the change having ‘secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator community’. The platform is predominantly used by Porn Sex – https://electronicinfo.ca/ workers – many of whom joined during the pandemic when in-person adult venues shut – but a number of celebrities, Foto Telanjang – https://www.worldwewant2030.org/ musicians and Video Bokep – https://www.historic-lamott-pa.com/ comedians also use it for non-sexual content.Creators receive 80 per cent commission on their earnings, Video Bokep – https://www.urbanedjournal.org/ while the remaining 20 per cent goes to the company, Video Bokep – https://www.enjoycelebrity.com/ covering ‘referral payments, Indo Bokep – https://www.worldwewant2030.org/ payment processing, Foto Porno – https://www.urbanedjournal.org/ hosting, Porn Sex – https://www.urbanedjournal.org/ support, Porn Video – https://electronicinfo.ca/ and all other services’.  University student Camilla Elle, Porn Video – https://www.worldwewant2030.org/ 21, from Florida, is among those using OnlyFans and Video Porno – https://www.worldwewant2030.org/ claims to make £109,000 a month from it OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year Colorado-based user Nita Marie, Porn Sex – https://www.historic-lamott-pa.com/ 45, is a Christian model who rakes in an average $1.8 million a year using OnlyFans OnlyFans announced the U-turn in a statement on its Twitter page today, although it is not clear if the ban is permanent or Porn Sex – https://www.enjoycelebrity.com/ temporary.

It said: Foto Porno – https://www.camfoundation.com/ ‘Thank you to everyone for making your voices heard. RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article
Share
44 shares

‘We have secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator Video Porno – https://www.worldwewant2030.org/ community and have suspended the planned October 1 policy change. Video Porno, you could contact us at the web site.

  

69 total views, 1 today

  

Listing ID: 308613785af0aa38

Report problem

Processing your request, Please wait....

Leave a Reply